Saturday, March 10, 2012

Moments to Remember: Saturday School

Moments to Remember was developed as a simple way to look back on our week as homeschoolers and find photos that encompass the memories we want to remember.

The week may have been tough, there may have been more bumps than smiles, but in the end these are the moments that keep us going, the ones we need to remember.



It is such  joy to see my girls enthusiastic about learning.
We've been enjoying a break this past week but in reality it is mostly a break for me!
These two ask on a daily basis to do 'school time'!

Last Saturday, I spent the morning helping Piper print her letters and Tait work on pre-writing work sheets.
Tough Mom?
Nope!
It was all their doing!
And although I really wasn't interested in doing school work on the first day of our break, I went along with it.
It just makes me so happy to see them interested in learning and to have the chance to be right beside them, guiding them each step of the way.
It is a privelege.
One that I'll even give up a lazy Saturday morning for!



No comments:

Post a Comment