Thursday, May 10, 2012

New Camera!

I got a new camera for work this week.  I still have a lot to learn but so far I love it.  I have been using it for some work projects but last night I brought it home and played around.  Kallahan was already in bed so it was all about Keeler.  He was so great, he is at such a sweet age.  

The little cowboys and I are off to visit family this weekend.  Tyler is too busy at the farm so he is unable to come but I hope with us away he is able to get caught up.  We have a fun weekend planned!  Mimi’s “too fit to be 50” birthday party, Jacey’s first communion and of course celebrating mother’s day.  I hope everyone has a wonderful mother’s day.  


Invitation created by your's truly 
Party Details

Photobucket

“No gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to you – life.” – anonymous 

No comments:

Post a Comment