Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Too fit to be 50 party!


This weekend we celebrated my mother-in-law’s 50th birthday!  My sister-in-law, Tiffany, had a great idea for a theme, “too fit to be 50!”  If you know my MIL, Pam, she is  the workout queen.  She loves to move, from kickboxing to running this lady is fit.  Just for an example, Saturday we had her birthday party and then Sunday morning she and her husband ran a half marathon.  And finished first in her age division.  She is amazing and looks amazing.  I hope that I look and move this good when I reach 50.  Wait, I already don’t move this good, ha! 
We had a blast at the party.  The kids played sports in the yard, we ate a nice lasagna dinner (carb overload for their next morning run) and just enjoyed visiting.  I got more use out of my recent 5K 80’s costume and everyone else had fun wearing bright colors and crazy makeup.  The little boys thought the sweat bands were fun and we couldn’t get enough of little Kallahan in his tiny “belly” shirt.  I am so lucky that my parents and my husband’s parents are such good friends.  In fact, I was talking with my dad this weekend and he mentioned that he considers Jim, my FIL, his best friend.  How cute is that!  I made a little video with all the pictures since we had so many good ones.  

Enjoy!       

Photobucket

Exercise:  you don’t have time not to.  

No comments:

Post a Comment