Monday, May 21, 2012

Tyler's Dirty Thirty Party!



My husband, Tyler, turned the big 3-0 this weekend!  I wanted to do something special for him but he was insistent that we not do anything too big.  We just had a house party and included his family and a few of our closest friends.  We had a wonderful time and a lot of good food.  
Thank goodness the Smith family came up on Friday evening to help with all the party preparations.   Another perk of them coming up was I got to love on this little princess the entire weekend.  
 Brynlee is an absolute angel and my boys loved having her around.  I can’t get over this picture of baby Kal with her.  His new nickname is “Wildman” – can you figure out why?    

Party Time!!
 Tyler's mom was so great with helping me gather pictures of Tyler's life.  Everyone enjoyed looking over the snapshots and reminiscing.  He was such a cute kid and now such a handsome man.    
I am so lucky that this man is my husband & the father of my little cowboys!  I don't think I tell him enough how much I love him & how much we appreciate all that he does for us.  I love you Tyler! 
Photo overload:
Tiffany did it again!  She made this darling and oh so yummy cake.  
Ashley made Tyler this awesome "30 beer cake!"   It was so cute!  


Photobucket


Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, 
love gives us a fairytale.  – unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment