Wednesday, June 6, 2012

High on Summertime

I don’t think I can even express how much I love summer.  Early morning alone time – just me and my coffee.  Well, and Matt Lauer, of course.  I’m usually just finishing my first cup when Becks wakes up.  Same thing everyday – Avengers and a breakfast bar.  By the time he remembers to ask for milk, I’m already in the kitchen working on that second cup of coffee, with the milk at the ready.

032-001

Then, we’re free.  The whole day.  We spend our time casually and I love it. 

We’ve spent a lot of time with family.  My mom’s birthday was this past weekend, and having us all together is just so dang fulfilling.

012-001

Matt and Chels are due any day with my niece, Sullee Hope.  We’re all so excited to have a baby around again.  Especially a little girl.  I think Becks and Sutton have fulfilled our boy quota indefinitely.  And, don’t let Matt fool you…he’s not really thinking that hard ;)

009-001    008-001

My baby sister starts her MBA program at UK next week.  Good golly, where has the time gone?   

010-001

Ahhhhh, summmer.  How I’ve missed you.

015-001

019-001

031-001

I think summer suits all of us.  Quite nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment