Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekend Whoas!


 Keeler:  my sweetest oldest little cowboy.  
toy trucks, Peppa Pig, story time, outdoors, swimming, “you’re the best mommy!”  

 Kallahan:  my sweetest youngest little cowboy.  
crazy hair, never still, grabbing Everything, the softest skin
screaming is our new only way of communicating AHHHHHhhhhhhhhggggggggggggggg!! ... Aaaaahhhhhh-h!!! AR-----H!!!   

Weekend Photo Overload 
Photos c/o Cristen
 I love this picture!  Look at the joy on baby's face.

 My mom had total hip replacement surgery this morning.  My sister and dad report that she is doing well.  The surgery went well and now the recovery begins.  She will be in the hospital for 2-3 days.  PLEASE keep her recovery in your prayers.  I can’t wait to see her and Keeler is already talking about going on a walk with her.   We plan on going down once she gets home and my dad and sister need a break.  It's times like this when I hate that we live too far away to hop in the car and check on them.  
Photobucket

Jeremiah 30:17

"But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds," declares the LORD

No comments:

Post a Comment