Monday, July 9, 2012

Baseball Weekend

We had such a fun and busy weekend!  Friday evening the little cowboys & I drove to my sister’s house.  We had fun at the pool with our aunt and cousins from Andrews. 
Kallahan has a new smile, the “squishy face smile.”  I seriously didn’t think this kid could get any cuter, but somehow he did!

The three big boys!
---------------------
Then on Saturday we watched my cousin Zane compete in a baseball tournament.  
more pictures
 Zane won both his games on Saturday!  It was so fun to watch.  He had another game last night but I missed it since Kallahan and I headed back to Kansas in the afternoon.  Unfortunately, last night they didn't win. =(  My sister called and said the family is blaming me since I wasn't there.  The tournament isn't over until Tuesday but I think these kids will go all the way! 
Samuel taught Keeler how to entertain yourself at a ballgame since he has two older siblings!
Keeler stayed back in Texas.  Both sets of grandparents & my sister plan on spoiling him for the entire week.  Last night his Mimi said he did great & crashed before she even read one story.  I will miss the little cowboy but it's the perfect week for him to be away because I have two out of town meetings this week.  I hope everyone has a great week.  Tyler & I plan on soaking up the one-on-one time with baby. 
  
Our plans for this coming weekend are the local fair parade and a BIG surprise… I’ll keep you in suspense :)

Photobucket

“Hit a homer Pudge!”– Pa Diddy

No comments:

Post a Comment