Sunday, October 14, 2012

9 months of missing you.

9 months ago today, I felt like I had my heart ripped out of my chest. 
 And every day for 9 months, I have felt the aching pain of wanting you back in my arms.  
It felt like a lifetime from the day I found out I was pregnant until I was finally able to meet you. 
And now... that's how long I've been without you. 
Sometimes I still can't believe it's real.  
Especially when I look at that beautiful smiling face... 

Soon, I'll be going through my first Halloween without you.  
Seeing all the other children dressing up and wishing you were doing the same. 
And then my first Christmas without you... 
Please help Mommy to be strong, sweet boy.  
I hope I make you proud. 
The hope of seeing you again consumes my every thought.  
I miss you more than I could ever say.   
Especially today...  




Love, 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment