Wednesday, November 21, 2012

"Oh, Your Love"

I love Christa Wells' music.
I especially love this song.
So when given a chance to submit our picture to be used in the video, I was more than happy to!
You'll find me and the girls hanging out around the 2:05 mark in the video!



Oh, Your Love


I know that you knew
You raised us to leave you
Raised us to run with a torch in our hands
I know that you knew 
What your love would do
Sent us out sailors with the wind at our backs

I know that you gave
Without keeping record
Except to be certain you had nothing left
I know that you gave
Til it hurt though you never
Admitted anything but the joy and gladness

Ooh, your love always carried us

I know that you followed us
Late in the darkness
Pulled up the blankets, covered us in prayer
I know that you followed
Our paths to independence
With a great deal of patience and a little bit of fear

But ooh, your love always carried us

I know that you see us 
The way we were back then
You can't let go, you can't really let us go
But I hope that you see how
You took those little children
To the light that leads us all to our true home

And ooh, your love always carries us

Ooh, your love will always carry us

I know that you knew what your love would do


Like what you hear?
Consider backing Christa's new album!
For more information, go here!


No comments:

Post a Comment