Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Merry Christmas!

This year I'm kind of slacking on my Christmas card efforts (remember: I'm being mediocre this year.) I've resorted to my old trick of just sending cards to the people who have sent US cards (so lame, I know!). Even with this tactic, I've somehow run out of cards already! I may or may not order more....geez, can you believe Christmas is next week?

So, for now, I present you with an e-Christmas card! If it helps to similate the experience of receiving  an actual REAL card, you can even pretend that it's sealed up in an exciting envelope waiting for you to open as you anxiously scroll down. Just take care not to be bowled over by my thoughtfulness as holiday cheer and festiveness comes shooting straight out of your computer screen. Careful not to become blinded by the pretend snowflake confetti shooting straight for your eyeballs.

*
*
*
*
*
(see, the snowflake confetti....Oh, I'm so amusing!)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
 
MERRY FABULOUS SPARKLING CHRISTMAS!
 

Now, wasn't that so much more exciting than me just posting a picture?

P.S. You have a piece of snowflake confetti stuck to your cheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment