Friday, May 17, 2013

High Five for Friday!

 Linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday

1// High Five - it's my handsome cowboy's birthday today!!  
I love this man. I admire his love and commitment to our family.  
I wonder everyday how I got so lucky.
 We plan on celebrating with a party tomorrow evening. That means tonight I have to bake a cake - eeek. Please send some positive baking vibes my way!

2// High Five for darling lunch dates at the park!

 3// High Five for great friends! 
I received this sweet message from a dear friend that has joined me in my fitness challenge. It's been so great to chat back and forth and encourage each other. My neighbor has also got on the wellness wagon and most evenings, while waiting on our husbands to get home, our kids play while she and I chat. We've even had some fun stroller workouts together, lol.
  "Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you HIGHER." - Oprah



4// High Five for my precious little cowboys and finally warm weather.


I'm also linking up with Jen for Health and Fitness Fridays!
  5// High Five for reaching my goal weight this morning!
------------------------------
This week I've done great with working out and eating well.  I don't want to jinx myself but I feel like I finally found a good balance. 
Sunday:  Mother's Day - traveling home
Monday:  6 mile run (4 miles solo & 2 miles with Whitney)
Tuesday: 30 Day Shred / 2.25 mile run
Wednesday: 2 mile run - stiff
Thursday: 2 mile intervals with Cristen
Friday:  Rest
My right calf has been tight since Wednesday so I'm trying to take it easy for the next few days to prevent injury.  
I'm using both these websites - dailymile and myfitnesspal to track my progress.  
I'd love you to join!  #gettinsummerfit     



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment