Friday, May 3, 2013

High Five for Friday


Linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday

1//  TODAY is my mother-in-law's birthday - High Five!!
We sure wish we were there to celebrate with the family. Remember when I mentioned my in-laws both placed in the top three at our local GLOW run. All my girlfriends where like, "that is Tyler's mom? I hope I look like that when I'm 50. Wait, I don't look that good now!"  
Love you Mimi!! She is the best MIL a girl could ever imagine.

2// I'm also linking up with Jen for Health and Fitness Fridays! Health and Fitness always deserves a big High Five!   I've almost completed week three of my 30 day wellness challenge.  I've been 'weighing in' on Friday and this morning I was happy to see that I am only 1 pound away from my goal weight.
It's amazing what you can accomplish when you put your mind to it!  
I've only ran 10 miles so far for the week but I hope to get 3-5 miles in over the weekend.  
My sweet friend, Jill, joined me this week on myfitnesspal.  We've been sharing tips.  
My downfall is snacking at night.  I've figured out a nice cup of lemon water or hot green tea with lemon will do the trick.  She suggested eating ice.  Do you have any tips to ease night snacking? 
Check out Jen's Health and Fitness Friday. She set herself goals for the month of May. I love this idea and decided since my 30 day challenge will end soon, I too should set some goals. Here goes...
1. 1200 cals daily
2. Continue 10k Training Plan
3. Cross train 1 x week
4. No Candy / No Soda
5. {BIG ONE} No eating after dinner!!
I'm using both these websites - dailymile and myfitnesspal to track my progress.  
Click the links to find me.  I'd love you to join!  #gettinsummerfit     
   
3// The weather here continues to be bi-polar.  It was in the mid 80's on Monday but then we woke up to snow on Wednesday!  Luckily we got to enjoy one last fire and some time in the snow.  


4// High Five for getting to design something not work related!  I got asked to make my uncles 60th surprise birthday party invitations this week.  It was so fun. We won't be able to attend this party due to a wedding so at least I got to be a part in a little way.   :)


5// And lastly High Five for my 3 cowboys!  Tyler has been working late this week.  We miss him!  Last night he got home right as I was putting the boys to bed.  They were so happy to see him and listen to him read their bedtime story.  I love these cowboys!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment