Friday, November 15, 2013

High Five for Friday!

This week has been crazy busy.  We went out of town last weekend, arrived home late Sunday evening and it seems like I haven't had a spare moment to even collect my thoughts since about Wednesday of last week - hence the lack of blogging.  I'm looking forward to a weekend at home.
1// Last Friday we got to meet our newest cousin, Sterling Slade!
He's the sweetest :)
We are so happy for Shay, Ashley and big sis Brynlee.  I've been thinking about Ashley all week and we have a phone date scheduled for tonight.  I can't wait to hear about her first week as a mom of two and of course how she likes being a "boy mommy!"

2// This week we've started decorating for Christmas at work.  We had a fun evening trimming our big tree and my boys had a fun evening "test driving" toys!

3//  Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment in a nearby city.  After the appointment I treated myself to a trip to Target and some Starbucks.  Shopping alone was fantastic and a little dangerous on the budget! 
We won't mention the speeding ticket I got on the way home.  Totally killed my shopping high :(

4//  We might be a little early but high five for Christmas pajamas.

5// Last but certainly not least, I received the best news this week... one of my best friends is moving back to our town!!  We're praying that their relocation goes smoothly and is stress-free as possible.  I'm already looking forward to impromptu family dinners, playdates, long runs and of course shopping trips!    
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment