Wednesday, May 18, 2011

{What I Love Wednesday}

Jergen's Sunless Tanning Foam. 


This stuff works just like the sun with zero chance of skin cancer. Also, cheaper than a spray tan (thumbs up), but smells just the same (thumbs down).  

This kid.


Omiword, his chop-diggities (or teeth, if you'd rather) crack me up every time I see that sweet little smile.

Naturally Nora Chocolate Cupakes.


Oh. My. YUM.

A full week free of plumbing issues. 

Paying our plumber's monthly salary in three weeks was enough.  More than enough.

The weekend forecast.

Full of sun and yard sales.  Ahhhhhh.

Super cutie & super cheap owl earrings.


C/O Walmart.  For $4.88.  Loves.

Assemblies. 

I'll take one every day for the rest of the school year.  Anything to pass the time.

Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara. 



Love, love, and LOVE this stuff. 

Happy Wednesday, y'all!!!

{Link up with Jamie to play along!}



No comments:

Post a Comment