Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mommy FAIL.

So, apparently Becks had an unannounced {to me} Halloween party today at school.  And he brought nothing.  No treats.  No gifts for his teachers.  No nothing.   I didn't even send him to school in his Halloween shirt.

I didn't even know there was going to be a Halloween party today because you know I would've sent in little goody bags for each and every kiddo with their names doodled in scrolling pumpkin print on them filled with treats.  And dressed him Halloweeny.

I've gone through our October paperwork and didn't even see anything pertaining to a party.  Not happy.  Should I have just assumed that there was going to be a party the last school day before Halloween? 

This is really eating at me.  Just had to get it off my chest and vent.  I don't know whether or not to be mad at the preschool for not cluing us in or at myself.  Maybe I shouldn't be mad at all, but I'm getting a that mommy complex.  That mommy that didn't even know her own kid was going to have a Halloween party at school. 

ARGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment