Saturday, August 29, 2009

I hope I don't have the swine flu

It was only a matter of time before the kinder critters attacked my immunities. After one year of teaching, it is a certifiable fact that I am not immune to everything and I'm sure my annual bout of strep throat will occur within the next 6 weeks (the past two years tell the same tale). My nose and head feel stuffy and clogged, so for the first time since October of 2008 I'm taking cold medication. Pregnancy and nursing prevented the consumption of such medication.

However, it's not working. I feel like blah. And Baby B is just getting over feeling like blah, so things are just very blah around here today.

Well, except my husband and FIL hung new shutters on our house (that've been sitting in our basement for the past year), and Baby B and I did manage to get in a Target trip (which I'll blog about later), and my parents are having us over for breakfast for dinner tonight. So maybe it's not been a blah weekend at all. Feeling blah-like just puts a damper on your attitude, I guess.

Here's sweet precious before his whole 103 degree fever bit - at the park with his Nana K...




Look at that determination, wouldya?

No comments:

Post a Comment