Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Confessions

1.  This hat – gifted to Beckham from his Nana M – is very reminiscent of the Bunny Rabbit costume from The Christmas Story.  Obviously, Becks felt just like Ralphie when he was forced to wear it. 

097

2.  I woke up three times last night anticipating Christmas morning, anxious for Beck to wake up to see his gifts from Santa.

3.  I have consumed no less than a dozen sausage balls today.  I snag one every time I’m in the kitchen. 

4.  I never knew how much fun putting together Legos are, and receive immense satisfaction when I’ve properly assembled something new with no leftover pieces. 

071

5.  Everyone at my house is sleeping right now.  All two of them.  I’ll let you guess which one went to sleep with a fire truck and a helicopter.

6.  My son had to be removed from the Christmas Eve service at church last night.  He may or may not have been pouncing on his cousin’s dress, loudly exclaiming “Cheesyballs!” while the minister read the Christmas story to the children.  Sigh.

7.  Um, bokeh?  I LOVE IT. 

017   073   078

8.   Santa brought a lot of toys this year that I never thought would be under my Christmas tree.  Star Wars paraphernalia, Lego Ninjago (or something?), Spiderman jammies.  Boys toys = foreign to me.

083

 

9.  Wrapping gifts tops my list of most annoying holiday activities.  Also annoying?  50 degree temperatures.  Hopefully, that just means plenty of snow days in January and February. 

10.  Though I really see no point to it today, I’m off to shower.  Wishing you the merriest of Christmases!!!!!

048

No comments:

Post a Comment