Sunday, January 8, 2012

Yagoot for You!

After I tried on a unitard {see yesterday’s post}, I took my sweet precious on a date to Yagoot.

They serve real frozen yogurt with all kinds of fun toppings.  Becks chose strawberry yogurt with raspberry and banana accents.  It was totally yum.

008

I opted for the random combination of Italian Cocoa, toasted almonds, bananas, and…mangos.  I know, mangos?!  That’s what I was thinking, too, when I received my final order.  I think the Mangos just looked so tasty and fresh, that I didn’t consider its awkwardness when combined with the other flavors.  Whatever.  Still yum!

009

Geez Louise, just looking at that picture makes me want to go back! 

Anyway, the lighting in the shop was totally amazing, so I took lots and lots of pictures.  We were the only customers at the time, so I didn’t feel too crazy squatting on the floor for the best views or snapping random pictures of their chairs.  However, I did feel the need to compliment them on the lighting.  Which I did when I caught them staring at me. 

011

010

006

012

Lots of you have asked about my camera and my editing software lately, so here’s the deets…

It’s a Canon T1i that I got for Christmas last year.  And here’s a nerdy pic of me feigning surprise:

Canon

I recently got a new lens for it { 50mm f1.4} that I looooooove {thanks to my fab in-laws!}.  It creates that fun bokeh look that I’m obsessed with lately (blurry backgrounds).    I also shoot mostly in manual with a BBF {courtesy of my super talented friend, Cara!!!!!}, rarely using my flash.

I edit with whatever Microsoft program that came on my computer, usually enhancing the color and messing with the contrast, brightness, and clarity.  I’d love some fancy Photoshop program, but I think they’re pretty costly and I don’t know that I’d know how to work it even if I did own it!  {If you know of an expensive, easy-to-use editing software, do share!!!}

I’m faaaaaaaaaaaar from having perfect pics, but it sure is a fun hobby to have :)

Happy Sunday, friends!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment