Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Eyes and Prayers.

This will be short because I am tired, frustrated, and honestly.... just ticked off.  I had a good first Mother's Day.  Tripp and I spent the day at my parents and my dad's side of the family came over.  Then yesterday he woke up with another swollen eye.  This time the left.  They just keep taking turns.  I don't know why.  I don't know if he rubbed it in the night, if it was from being outside all day, or if he just has some kind of infection.  Frankly, I am tired of trying to figure all of this out.  I'm SO over watching my baby suffer and not being able to do anything about it.  I'm tired of watching him try to play with his toys with his eyes closed.  It's the saddest thing I've ever seen.

The eye doctor didn't want to put the contacts back in because there wasn't an abrasion yet, but today was worse than yesterday so I have a feeling that we will be back at the doctor tomorrow putting the contacts in unless a miracle happens over night (feel free to pray for one...)  Tonight, I'm just sad.  About so many things.  I want my son to stop hurting.  I want him to live a normal life.  I want to take it all away.  It's so not fair and I'm just mad.  Sorry.  I will try to post again and let you know how we are, but I'm also stressing about his party and trying to plan for that.  So sorry if I'm slacking.  Please say some extra prayers for Tripp and if you want to slip in a few for me (because I'm at my wits end over SO many things), I'd appreciate :)  Thanks.

Love,   

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment