Monday, April 16, 2012

Rockin' Baby


Just a rockin’ - this is what we've been up to! 

We had a nice weekend.  We went to the city on Saturday.  It was nice to have a date night with my three cowboys.  We went to dinner at our favorite Thai restaurant, ran into Target for a few items and then headed home.  We planned on going grocery shopping but Keeler was acting so badly we knew it wouldn't be pleasant.   
He has been such a mess lately.  I don't understand it!  Granny says he is "as good as gold" whenever she watches him.  Tyler reports that he is well behaved when it's just them but as soon as I am around - it's full on attitude or cry baby.  One extreme to the next.  I know we will get through it.  I keep praying about this and I know He's listening.  Example,  like today when I got back from lunch, checked my email and my dear friend, Sabra, has sent me this blog post to read from I Can Teach My Child.  
So here goes, "Dear God, Please Let My Children Get in Trouble"
I didn't take many pictures this weekend but I snapped this cute one right after  Kallahan's bath.  Such a happy boy :)
On Sunday, we cleaned house and I went to help take down my business’ booth at our local business expo, Spring Fling.  The theme of the show was “Grant County is Totally Awesome 80’s”  We Totally killed it and took home first place in overall booth décor!  I love getting to decorate a booth each year, just another perk of my job!  Have a great week!
American Implement Booth Space

Photobucket


Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.”  Proverbs 22:6

No comments:

Post a Comment