Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Favorite Things {11}

"Gratitude turns what we have into enough."

Quiet library concentration.
One of our most favorite days of the week.


Little one always goes searching for the Karen Katz baby books.


Sickness strikes and Daddy becomes the smoothie making hero.
Ren relishes being syringe fed blueberry smoothie.
She might be spoiled...a little...


We're slowly becoming bird watching enthusiasts.
Little feet come pitter-pattering from all over the house whenever I shout "There's a robin in the tree!" or "I see a junco!"


Sick days include a lot of extra love!


She's on a mission.
She practices every day.


Spontaneous little notes.
We had a giggle at 'bad mom'.
When I first pointed it out to her, she felt so awful and apologized profusely.
I assured her I knew she meant to write 'dad' and she then shared in the humor.


Early morning flossy head.


New favorite imaginary adventure: monsters....RRRROOOAAAARRR!


Asking to go out to her swing.
All. The. Time.


Catching raindrops for science.
I love their eagerness and curiosity.


Favorite moment of the week:
Our 'Japanese' lunch.
Complete with kimonos I made them for Christmas and PB&J sushi eaten with chopsticks!
I almost took another picture from a different angle so you wouldn't see my piles of laundry waiting to be folded in the background.
Then I decided not to.
In years to come they will look back at these pictures and see these perfect moments were perfect even despite such imperfections!






friday favorite things | finding joy

No comments:

Post a Comment