Saturday, December 12, 2009

Post for Mom.

I want to take the time to say thank you to my wonderful, beautiful Mother.   I honestly could not have asked for a better Mom or a better "Grammy" for Tripp. My mom has been there for me 110% of the time... anything I need, whether its groceries, a helping hand, someone to vacuum my house, or rock Tripp, or help with his bath, cook for Randy and I, pick up prescriptions.... you name it, she does it. What a wonderful woman she is. I honestly do not know if I would have the strength to make it through the day if it weren't for my Mom. She keeps me sane, even if she's just over at my house and we aren't saying anything... I just know she's there. And if she isn't here, we are texting back and forth and she's making sure everything is going okay. She can even tell over a text message if I'm having a bad day. My Mom has always put her kids first and herself last. And since Tripp has been born, that has certainly not changed a bit. She worries about what's best for us and what we need. Sometimes I have to make her think about herself. You know, maybe that's what Moms are supposed to do... but not all Moms would drop everything to help their child.  I'm so lucky.

Mom, I am so lucky to have you and I thank God for you and Daddy everyday. I am a better person because of you. And sometimes, I can get through the day because of you. You inspire me to be a better person. You amaze me each and everyday with your strength. I am a good Mommy to Tripp because of you. Thank you. Thank you for loving me, for helping me, and for being there for me whenever I need you. You and Dad have shaped me into the person I am today and I will forever be grateful to you for that. You, Dad, Britt, and Jason are the best family I could ever ask for.  I love you all so much!
And Britt, I haven't neglected you... my sis has been here to help at the drop of a hat.  My sister and my very best friend, thank you for being such a great Nanny to Tripp and such a great support to me.  How anyone could make it through what we are going through without such wonderful people in our lives... I do not know.  I have the best family in the world.
 I love you, I love you, I love you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment