Sunday, July 25, 2010

Calling All Educators!

Okay, so I know a lot of you that read my little ol' blog are educators and are probably gearing up for the 2010-2011 school year. I know I'm already in full-out back-to-school mode, and have spent far too much time in my classroom over the past week.

With that said, I wondered how many of you would be interested in me hosting a Teacher Week on Babbling Abby where we could all idea-swap, share strategies, websites, classroom photos, etc. sometime during the month of August.

I absolutely LOVE learning new things from other teachers and sometimes the best PD you can get is from collaborating and sharing what you have/know. {Sometimes CO forgets that the best experts are the actual teachers!} Anyway, if you're interested in reading about or participating in such a week, please let me know by leaving a comment! Thanks and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment