Thursday, July 14, 2011

Great Expectations

I know, I know - I have some explaining to do!
A month and a half of being absent from my beloved Montage cannot just be excused, right?!
Well, try this on for size!

It all began one day in May with this:


Which in turn was inevitably followed by lots of this:



Soon it was time to tell our families, so Matt made these shirts for us girls so we could surprise them!


And so here we are 12 weeks later. Homeschool is at a stand still. Housework is at the bare minimum. Matt has been making most of our suppers. The smell of onions and ground beef make me want to vomit. I go to bed at 8 o'clock some nights. Needless to say, blogging has been on the back burner!

But its funny. Once that first trimester is in hindsight you suddenly feel better! Just like that!
So I'm blogging. I baked muffins today. I made supper all by myself and resisted the urge to gag when I chopped garlic and cooked chicken! Pipe and I played an ABC game. I even cleaned the toilet and changed the sheets this week! Things are looking up!

I guess that means I'm sorta back. Not making any promises but you're likely to hear a bit more from me over the weeks to come.

You've been warned!


No comments:

Post a Comment