Thursday, February 18, 2010

Booooooring.

Okay, so an update.

We're still out of our house, but the floors are officially refinished! They are still lacking toestrips, but that's okay. Because we can live in our house without toestrips. However, he smell of the polyurethane is still pretty strong, so we'll probably venture back home on Saturday to avoid the toxic fumes for as long as possible.

It's not snowing anymore, so that's a bonus. But Becks is sick again with some crazy virus that made him spike a temp of 104. Freaked. Me. Out. I hate when he is sick. I would have rather it been something curable like an ear infection or strep throat, but nope, it's a virus. A stinky old virus that has to run it's course. I always feel bad taking him to the doctor only to find out it's something viral. It makes me feel like I'm a hypochondriac. But, he's my first baby and I'm largely inexperienced at this sickness thing, so I guess until #2 we'll be seeing the doctor to alleviate my personal fears.

Well, I'm feeling pretty boring. There's nothing to really say and no new pics of my sick babe to post, so maybe I'll post more later.

And, in case you forgot, go win yourself a new kid's CD!

No comments:

Post a Comment