Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A New Season Begins

My Thoughts on The Hills...

  • Love the suspense surrounding Heidi's big reveal by not showing her face in her opening scene. Like we all haven't googled it and seen it in People by now. Srsly.
  • I do want to look like Barbie. She's going to turn into the Cat Lady if she's not careful.
  • Good for Heidi's mom for being honest. I would be. I thought Heidi was pretty before.
  • Heidi, elective pain is the key here. You chose this pain. You paid for this pain. And you will continue paying for it as people comment on your very public life. I don't believe you got DD boobs just for your own benefit or for that creepy husband of your's.
  • KCav looked a little rough the morning after the Super Bowl.
  • Awkward turtle was totally swimming at Heidi's family dinner.
  • I honestly think Heidi has regrets about what she's done to herself. That's what all the tears are about. If she felt as confident about her new look as she says she does, I don't think she'd feel like she had to defend her actions to anyone.
  • Is the bra-showing look the latest trend? {Noted it in The City too...} Mine are certainly not trend-worthy...

My Thoughts on The City...

  • I just can't tell you how much I love Kelly Cutrone.
  • And she cried! In the show! Kelly Cutrone cried. And now I love her even more.
  • Whit's show was great.
  • I will miss the drama between Erin and Olivia.
  • But the newly forming drama betwen Olivia and Whitney, now that I look forward to!

I loved scripted reality TV. It's my weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment