Thursday, April 15, 2010

You're invited...

I do not want to leave ANYONE out for Tripp's birthday party.  Everyone has been so supportive and so absolutely awesome... that I want anyone and everyone who would like to celebrate the biggest event of the year (to us =) ) to be able to come.  SO...







Please, if you WOULD like to join us in celebrating, please RSVP to courtneyhroth@gmail.com by the 1st of May!  I want to make sure everyone gets a hot dog! haha. 

I want to give a HUGE thank you to my Nanny, Linda, for helping me with the invitations by sewing the felt for me =) AND to the entire staff at my Uncle Larry's clinic for helping cut out Mickey ears!  It was such a big help!! 

I found the invitation online, but it was going to cost us a fortune!  So I decided to make them.  Hope you like!  Thank you to everyone for a year of nothing but love, support and a whole bunch of shoulders to lean on!  I wouldn't have made it through this without you!
Love, 


No comments:

Post a Comment