Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cutie Patooty...


Just wanted to do a quick post while Tripp is sleeping... I thought I'd post a few pics since we went outside for a few minutes today (and because I didn't have any pics on my post yesterday)!

This was right before his bath... He had just thrown up on his shirt and I was in the process of fixing up bath things, so he went outside shirtless... and boy was he smelling ripe.  But isn't he a cutie patooty??









MeMe and Grammy...






Daddy time on the couch...
























It was so pretty outside today and tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful again.  I got my house cleaned today, so maybe if Tripp is feeling good we will go outside for a while tomorrow.
The Occupational therapist is coming in the morning, so he will have to get some tummy time...
Tripp had a somewhat better night last night... I saw every hour on the clock instead of every hour 3 times... so hopefully that's a sign that things will be getting better!  Thanks for the prayers!!

Hope you enjoyed the pics...  Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment