Monday, March 15, 2010

Perfumed Product Phenomenon

The other day I had some girlfriends over for a gab and grub sesh, so I felt compelled to clean everything. You know, in case they looked into my linen closet and wondered why I was storing 11 bottles of half-used, outdated Victoria's Secret products. Because, that would totally be a fair question considering the evidence that surfaced when I emptied the closet.

ELEVEN, friends. ELEVEN!

And, I don't even use them. Not one of them! While I did have a year-long affair with Pure Seduction, I haven't used it regularly since before I was pregnant. All of the others were either purchased in a 5 for $25 deal (because darnit that's a good deal), or were given to me as gifts. Which, by the way is one of my gifting pet peeves. Scents are so personal, why would someone assume you might actually enjoy wearing Amber Romance, you know?

More importantly, why exactly have I been keeping all of these almost-emptied tubes and bottles? It's a phenomenon that escapes me. I really don't know. I ended up throwing all of these away.

Anyway. Are any of you perpetually storing perfumed products?

No comments:

Post a Comment