Thursday, November 18, 2010

Not a whole lot to say...for once!

I have been staring at this screen, trying to come up with words, and nothing is coming.  I guess I wasted all my words during 24 15-minute conferences over the past four days.  Essentially, in addition to the regular amount of talking I do {which is a lot, if you couldn't guess} I did an extra 6 hours of talking this week.

So, my mind is kind of blank when it comes to blogging.  It's taking enough energy to find mindless comedy {The Office} funny, let alone attempt to actually be entertaining in writing. Forgive me. 

Plus, I haven't done hardly anything that has been remoting interesting since Saturday - unless you count a super sweet trip to Walmart wtih Becks, where he was so enthralled with the blow-up Christmas decorations that we walked down the aisle a half-dozen times at his request.  His eyes would grow big every time we'd pass by the hidden CD player crooning Christmas music, as if it played by magic.  And then I let him pick out a $2 penguin ornament {recent obsession}, and let him touch the Christmas tree.  Love him.



TGtomorrowIF!

{PS.  I haven't had a chance to read many of your blogs lately!  So sorry!  I'll catch up over the weekend!}

No comments:

Post a Comment