Thursday, August 26, 2010

It’s Just Thursday…

Found this idea on I Teach for a Living…
from Murdock's Mama. Too tired to come up with anything else, so I thought this would be fun
J

Outside my window.. 70ish and dark.
The time is.. 9:52pm. Going to bed soon. No Jersey Shore drama for me tonight. DVR, how I love thee.
Today I feel.. spent. So much going on I can't think straight.
I am thinking.. about my husband having a conversation in Spanish with himself next to me as I type. Hola, Senor Gomez! Hola, Maricarmen!
At the moment, I am thankful..that God has given us the opportunity, ways, and means to do everything we're doing right now. It's a rough go right now, but I know it will get better.
I am going.. to bed. In about t-minus 6 minutes.
I am wearing.. um, I bet you could guess – my nightly uniform: Walmart Tank Top + leggings
J
I wish.. that there were an additional 8-12 hours in the day, that I could spend the majority of my day with Becks, that fall would get here fast! I'm ready!
I am reading..
The Truth Behind the Death at Columbine (for a grad school class). Very interesting.
I am working on.. the better question is: what am I NOT working on?
I am hoping.. that Beckham will transition into preschool with little to no difficulty.
I am hearing.. B. Still. Hasta manana, Senor Valesco!
I bet you didn't know.. that B and I do NOT have text messaging on our phones. Yup, we don't text. Not one bit. And haven't in over five years. Saves money and, ahem, I hated getting into "disagreements" through texts. So we're text free!
One of my favorite…snacks is peanut butter and carrots. YUM!
My weekend plans include.. lovin' on my boys, homework, work-work, and a bridal shower! And lots and lots of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment