Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

My word! Wednesday again?! I had fun playing along with The Pleated Poppy last week, so I decided to post again this week. I can't promise to keep this up once school starts, but until then it's kinda fun. {By the way, my pics are not in any specific order. Too time consuming to rearrange!}
white top - NY&Co.
belt - your guess is as good as mine
skinny jeans - thrift store find (Old Navy)
wedges - no clue


sweater - NY&Co.

tank - Target pre-Beckham

shorts - Old Navy pre-Beckham

sundress - Gap outlet

flops - Rainbows

fyi: I do not regularly wear my phone in that pocket on the dress. I was probably trying to keep it away from Beckham or waiting for an important phone call or trying not to lose it in the house (which I do frequently).

rouched top - NY&Co.

dressy skinny pants - Gap clearance for a steal! and they're x-long!

pumps - Miley Cyrus for Walmart

tank - Walmart! (still $3.50, go buy one or twelve!)

shorts - cheerleading camp circa 1999 or stolen from my sister's drawer?

dress - thrift store (b. moss)

leggings - Target

necklace - thrift store

Okay, so I'm in my PJs in this last pic but I just had to show you a pic of this phenomenal scarf I bought this past weekend at Anthropologie for {stop the world} $9.95!!! I was in love. With the scarf and the price. Perfect for accessorizing for fall, right?

If you want to play, go link up on Lindsey's blog sometime today.

No comments:

Post a Comment