Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

It's embarrassing how many Walmart tank tops I own, much less wore in one week, so don't look for a lot of diversity in these outfits. It's probably been 100 degrees or near 100 degrees for the past week. And the only reason I'm wearing a sweater and jeans in one of the pics is because we had an in-service and, teachers hear me out on this, the library is always a chilly 35 degrees no matter the season. Amen? Anyway, I'm linking up to What I Wore Wednesday with the Pleated Poppy. Play along if you like! pink tank - do I even need to say it?
black clamdiggers - Haystacks
black sweater - NY&Co.
top - a cast-off from my sister {AE}
skinny jeans - thrift {Old Navy}
slip-ons - Walmart
dress - Gap circa 2004!
belt - Target clearance
wedges - hmmmm?
dress - thrift {Old Navy}
leggings - cast-off from my other sister


And, no matter what I start the day in, I usually wind up in some variations of leggings and a tank top. Just keepin' it real :)
white tank - Walmart
leggings - Target

No comments:

Post a Comment