Sunday, September 12, 2010

A BIG FAT Jinx...

I knew, knew, knew that I shouldn't have posted on how well Tripp was doing.  Yesterday was rough.  I'm pretty sure he has some type of virus or something.  He threw up yesterday morning, then after that he pretty much rocked in the rocker with one of us all day long.  He is still feeling bad today and still running fever.  My man is miserable.  It's so sad.  He will actually just lay down by himself in the bed and look at you- and that's NOT my baby.  

Please say some extra prayers for baby T as he tries to fight whatever this little bug is.  Because he's also losing calories, too:(  His eyes are about the same... surgery eye is still pretty swollen and running.  But he hasn't opened them much anyway.  Thank you all so much!

Love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment