Friday, September 21, 2012

All About Brandon

Alright, this is my 2nd attempt to get my friends hooked up with the spouse of their dreams over at Kelly's Korner. TODAY is SUYL Singles day!!  I've never been good at match making but hey, I’m persistent :)  
This is Brandon.  He is 25 and also living in southwest Kansas.  He is a salesman and AMS consultant for a large John Deere dealer. 
 
Brandon is a very intelligent and a tech-savvy guy.  He holds a AAS degree from Nebraska and has achieved additional education through John Deere University to further his career and long-range goal to dealership management.  He is young but already on a great career path!  When I have any technical problems ---- I holler for Brandon and so do our customers.  
He is easy going, friendly and fun to be around.  He enjoys anything outdoors; hunting, fishing, golfing and going to the lake.  Brandon also loves children.  My son Keeler adores him and loves "to help" Brandon at work.  
Brandon: far right
Brandon’s Favorite Quotations:
"Live Life To The Fullest!"
"Live every day like it’s your last, for you never know when your last will be"
"Life is not measured by the number of breathes we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away."

If you would like to contact him, email him at

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment