Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Weekend Whoas: Labor Day

 Brothers
make the best friends
“You know you are a Mom when your idea of a great time is sitting on your friends couch while your children help her's tear up her house!” - Jill

We had a great long weekend at home.  Tyler went dove hunting a couple times.  I deep cleaned the house with my little helpers.  I talked my sister into starting a blog, check it out: The Farmer's Family.  And best of all, my sweet friend JIll and her two little boys came over on Sunday. 
------------------
Keeler started his second year of preschool today.  He has been asking all summer when he gets to go back.  This morning he woke up and said, "I'm so excited!"   He goes in the afternoon this year so he was anxious all morning.  It will work out well because I can still eat lunch with them and then take him to school before I go back to work. 
I can't wait to hear how it went.
Have a great week.  
I could get use to a four day work week! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment