Sunday, September 16, 2012

Kallahan's 1st Birthday Party!!

This Saturday we celebrated Kallahan’s first birthday.  It was an absolute perfect day.  The weather and the company were perfect so naturally the party was perfect.  We sat the party up on the lawn and took full advantage of the outdoors.  My sister, her kiddos, my mom, dad and I worked all morning and afternoon decorating and putting the finishing touches on the party.  Thanks again for all the hard work!  I have the best family and thankfully they embrace my over the top party planning.

I settled on a little red wagon theme several months ago after I saw a darling party on another blog.  I love how it turned out!  Several of our guests asked where I found all the wagons used to decorate.  We had a few around the house and I just mentioned my ideas to a few of the right friends and they were so sweet to let me borrow.  Thanks Granny, Maria & Wanda!!

Our sweet friend Anne made Kallahan’s cake.  It was beyond what I expected and was soooo yummy.  Kallahan defiantly enjoyed it!!  Thanks Anne - we loved having y'all at the party too.

My boss’ wife made the little cowboys the cutest little wagon shirts!  *Notice Keeler's in the picture above.


Lots of babies!!

Thanks to everyone that made Kallahan's first birthday such a perfect day!!  His birthday is actually Wednesday so I am going to soak up the last few days of having a baby under one.  What a great year we have had with the sweetest little baby I know. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment