Monday, April 25, 2011

I Love This Man.


I love this man.

I love long weekends with this man.

Long weekends in which he dotes on me and our girls.

Getting up so I can sleep a little longer.

Coming up with fun adventures that only a Daddy would think of.

Going along with all of Mommy's extravegant Easter plans.

Reminding me that I look absolutely gorgeous to him, even when I have an 'I feel ugly' moment.

Working hard to get the taxes done on his day off so we don't have to pay someone else to do it. (Frugality is attractive.)

Watching girly shows with me because he knows I like his company.

Making secret pizza plans with the girls so I can have one extra 'no cook' night over the holiday.

Listening to my thoughts, engaging in deep, meaningful conversations and giving extremely valuable, wise advice. (We're BFFs, ya know! :D) 

Proving that he literally knows me better than I know myself.

Buying me coffee because he realizes its the little things that make me happy.

Yep, he is my man and I really, truly love him!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment