Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Coming to you *LIVE* from the craziness!


Hey, y'all.  I am in such a good mood.  It could be the fact that the work week bypassed Monday, or that I'm getting ready to indulge in an enormous glass of rich, chocolaty Ovaltine, but - either way - Tuesday has been a great day.  {Or it could be that I'm watching Teen Mom 2 - which is ridiculously my new most favorite show...}

Anyway, B and I spent last night going back and forth to Lowes to pick up about 85% of our new kitchen -   cabinets, sink, faucet, dishwasher, an over-the-counter microwave {my heart literally just skipped 12 kinds of beats typing that because THINK OF ALL THE COUNTERSPACE it will free up!  eeh!}, paint, handles, and knobs.  It was pretty exhilarating.  And exhausting.  I ate porkchops close to midnight last night because we didn't get home until very very late.  Too late to be eating porkchops, that's for sure, but omiword I was hungry

So, everything is crazily displaced.  The dining room table is in our living room now and Becks thinks everything is pretty dang awesome.  He walked into the house wide-eyed at 11pm last night, staring and pointing and exclaiming "WOW!" all the while.  Precious.  Even more precious?  Becks on the floor with his daddy and Papa M using a level.  Love it.


If all goes as planned {crossing fingers...toes...and eyes}, we should be painting and installing the floor this weekend!  And with an anticipated snowday {again, crossing everything on my being}, maybe we'll even hook up the stove.  I'm telling you, it's been a good Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment