Friday, January 21, 2011

New Literacy Printables!

Hello, friends!

I've uploaded a new product at Teachers Pay Teachers called Clipboard Classroom Activities!
I was inspired to create these activities to use in my literacy centers after I spent FAR TOO LONG trying to make new activities for every week.  While I love to add new things in every now and then, these activities are reusable every week all year long and keep students engaged and focused.

Furthermore, my students *love* using a clipboard!  It's like they're "in charge" of something important while they're working :) 

{Now, of course you don't have to use a clipboard with these activities, but it's certainly adds a little somethin' extra!}

There are 18 usable pages that can be purchased at TpT that include reading response logs, read/write the room activities, sticker story templates, and more!

You can download a free printable of one of the pages by clicking the picture below.  You can purchase the whole packet by clicking HERE


Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment