Friday, January 7, 2011

Here's to you, my faithful prayer warriors...

As much as I DO NOT want to blog about this (because I always jinx myself), I think I owe it to those of you who have been storming the heavens for my little man.  So if it's all the prayers that made him have a good day today, please keep them coming... because I enjoyed the HECK out of him today! 

My little Rock Star.

We have resorted to changing his diaper standing or in the rocker. 
He won't let me lay him down flat anymore.




 His MAC and PC.




I probably could have held off on this picture. 
But for those who have never seen how skinny he is... here's to you.
This is bath in the rocker.  We've had to do it like this twice in the past week.
Not fun.


My mom was taking down her tree, but wanted to share with you a special gift we received after Christmas. 
This "prayer chain" came from St. Joseph School (the Catholic school that I went to K-8).
Every single student, K-8, wrote a special note or prayer to Tripp.
This truly meant a lot to me.
Thank you, St. Joe.


and Tripp says Thank You, too:)


I think we got more smiles today than we've gotten in 6 months.
If it happens again tomorrow, that's great.  If not, I am still grateful for today.
One day at a time is all I can ask for. 
Thank you God.  You are so Good.

(Videos to come soon:)

Love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment